Digital Scrapper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you, I'll call them.
    Jean E. (Jenrou)
    Elements 14; Picasso; Win 7-IE 11 or Safari or Mac Pro Laptop & Safari

Art of Blending Class ~The Savvy Stasher* Home Decor and Gifts On a Budget ~Secrets Using Photoshop Elements Tools ~Little Known Secrets Using Photoshop Elements Tools (Mini Class) ~Easy Page Design 1 with 4 critiques ~Power Scrapbooking Class ~ Easy Page Design 2: Focus on Elements ~ 20 Terrific Type Tutorials~ Help For Heritage Photos ~Your Story. Brilliant. Class

One more question, please.
    In the class videos, you can download the videos. I have no problem on my windows unit, but with the Mac, I have a problem getting the video. sometimes it saves a link or shortcut, sometimes it saves a video, and sometimes I have no idea where it went! I'm not doing something correctly. What? Thanks.
    Jean E. (Jenrou)
    Elements 14; Picasso; Win 7-IE 11 or Safari or Mac Pro Laptop & Safari

Art of Blending Class ~The Savvy Stasher* Home Decor and Gifts On a Budget ~Secrets Using Photoshop Elements Tools ~Little Known Secrets Using Photoshop Elements Tools (Mini Class) ~Easy Page Design 1 with 4 critiques ~Power Scrapbooking Class ~ Easy Page Design 2: Focus on Elements ~ 20 Terrific Type Tutorials~ Help For Heritage Photos ~Your Story. Brilliant. Class

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a Mac shortcut for copying layer style or do I always have to: Layer >layer style > copy layer style > pasta layer style? I have Photoshop elements 13 & a Mac Book Pro laptop.
    Thanks!
    Jen
    PSE10 & 13
    Lightroom 4
    Windows7 and MacBook Pro
    Sony Nex 3N

Click and hold the Option/Alt key. Left click the mouse on the layer style (fx symbol) you want to copy. Drag it to the layer you want it to go on. Be sure to click the Option key BEFORE you click the layer style (fx). I hope this is what you mean. You can also copy an entire layer this way.
    Shar
    Instagram: lambcrops
    Camera: iPhone 6+
    PS CC 2017
    Lightroom
    The Bridge to access photos
    Intuis Art Tablet
    iMac
    Browser: Firefox
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shar.lamb.9...=pb_friends_tl

Thanks Shar! Thanks exactly what I was looking for!!

Jen
    PSE10 & 13
    Lightroom 4
    Windows7 and MacBook Pro
    Sony Nex 3N

Tips are wonderful on this thread...so helpful. Thanks for all those who took the time to share!
    Joan

Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
    PS CS6, Bridge Organizer, PS Elements 14
    DS Classes since 2009
    Safari
    Canon T2i