Digital Scrapper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pse 12

Default Pse 12

I just upgraded from PSE 9 to PSE 12 and all I can say is....Oh My Goodness; I feel like I've gone from
    Earth to Mars! What a difference but also what wonderful changes! I love the lighter interface (so much easier on the eyes); everything in the Editor AND Organizer looks so DIFFERENT and are in different places than I'm used to. Going to be feeling my way around for awhile, but it is definitely exciting, and I'm thrilled to be up-to-speed (at least for a little while)
    Linda H-T
    PC Win7
    PSE 6, 9 & 12
    Laptop: Win7
    Internet Explorer 11
    Classes:
    Let's Scrap (Nov '10); Easy Page Design (Feb. '12)
    Little Known Secrets Using PSE Tools (Mini Class) ; Digi Cards 101;

Art of Blending (Full Class); Click Artistry - Photo Art Blends

Have fun, Linda
    David
    Sage and thinker
    Still boldly going nowhere - and haven't got there yet
    CS6, PSE11, Raw Therapee, Nikon D200, Canon Powershot S9 and Nikon Finepix S3100
    Intel i5 PC, Windows 7 and IE11

My gallery

Yes, it is different. But still, not that different. It is all there, just a different more simple look. You will find your way around in no time. Just click on each tool and start exploring and you will be fine.

Linda had some nice videos on the new features of PSE 12 and PSE 11. You can find those on her you tube channel if you are interested.

Enjoy!
    Doris
    CC 2014, PSE 13, Nikon D90
    Windows 7 (64bit), Laptop Windows 8 (64bit), Internet Explorer

Gallery

I'm sure it will all be worth the upgrade from PSE 9! Actions alone are worth it!
    Lana
    PSE 11, ACDSee Pro 7, Epson Artisan 837
    Win7 Home Premium, 64-bit
    , Firefox, IE 10

Canon 60D, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200

Lana's Gallery
    Classes: 10 Photo Techniques * 20 Type Tutorials * Learn Digital Scrapbooking PSE 11 * Get Organized NOW! * Power Scrapbooking * Little Known Secrets of PSE Tools * Help For Heritage Photos * Digi Cards 101 * Creative Inspiration * ABCs of Page Design * Your Story. Brilliant (in progress) * Art of Blending * ClickArtistry-Photo Art Blends * Home Decor & Gifts * Custom Shadow Mastery: Part 1 & Part 2 * Natural Light Photography * The Savvy Stasher * Actions: Fix Photos Fast! *

The jump between PSE10 and 11 had the big interface change. But, you'll be up to speed in no time.
    -Trish

PSE 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and CS5, CS6 on Vista and Windows 7; IMatch for Organizing Photos
    Nikon D50 (dSLR), Nikon 560 (point and shoot)
    My Gallery

6. Default

I still use PSE10 (upgraded from 7) for both design and layout creating (some Illustrator/CS at times too). I have been wondering if PSE12 was a big change or not.

Does anyone here have the "Cloud" account where you get all the upgrades for all the programs for a monthly fee? I am not sure that is worth it, but it looks intriguing.
    Danyale Lewis
    Etc by Danyale

PSE10 - Illustrator CS2 - Photoshop CS2 - Wacom Tablet/Bamboo Dock - Nikon 590

Quote Originally Posted by troush View Post
    The jump between PSE10 and 11 had the big interface change. But, you'll be up to speed in no time.
    You're right, Trish, I am loving PSE12 already (don't miss PSE9 at all) - the Organizer is really improved and so much fasterand more efficient. AND, I was able to convert my Catalogs without one hitch - woo, hoo!! I'm liking it more and more, every day.
    Linda H-T
    PC Win7
    PSE 6, 9 & 12
    Laptop: Win7
    Internet Explorer 11
    Classes:
    Let's Scrap (Nov '10); Easy Page Design (Feb. '12)
    Little Known Secrets Using PSE Tools (Mini Class) ; Digi Cards 101;

Art of Blending (Full Class); Click Artistry - Photo Art Blends

That's great to hear, Linda! Happy Scrapping!
    -Trish

PSE 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and CS5, CS6 on Vista and Windows 7; IMatch for Organizing Photos
    Nikon D50 (dSLR), Nikon 560 (point and shoot)
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by danyale View Post
    I still use PSE10 (upgraded from 7) for both design and layout creating (some Illustrator/CS at times too). I have been wondering if PSE12 was a big change or not.

Does anyone here have the "Cloud" account where you get all the upgrades for all the programs for a monthly fee? I am not sure that is worth it, but it looks intriguing.
    Danyale, yes! The changes between PSE 10 and 11 or 12 are significant. With PSE 11, you can now install actions, styles, etc., very easily. Also the work are has changed to a cleaner look. I think it's worth the upgrade from PSE 10.

There are several threads in the forum discussing "the cloud." Go to Forum, then in the Search bar in the upper left, type: cloud. You'll get hits for the threads discussing this issue.
    Lana
    PSE 11, ACDSee Pro 7, Epson Artisan 837
    Win7 Home Premium, 64-bit
    , Firefox, IE 10

Canon 60D, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200

Lana's Gallery
    Classes: 10 Photo Techniques * 20 Type Tutorials * Learn Digital Scrapbooking PSE 11 * Get Organized NOW! * Power Scrapbooking * Little Known Secrets of PSE Tools * Help For Heritage Photos * Digi Cards 101 * Creative Inspiration * ABCs of Page Design * Your Story. Brilliant (in progress) * Art of Blending * ClickArtistry-Photo Art Blends * Home Decor & Gifts * Custom Shadow Mastery: Part 1 & Part 2 * Natural Light Photography * The Savvy Stasher * Actions: Fix Photos Fast! *

Darcy, Private Message

I received you message about a private message but when I opened it it was blank

dorisedgar