Digital Scrapper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"I make a template at the beginning of the year and then use it, by changing the sizes and location of the picture slots. When I started, I was trying to follow a "formula". I finally realized that it's my project and to let go of "how I'm supposed to do it" and do each week as is easy and enjoyable for me. It doesn't take more than an evehning or less to do a week. My family really enjoys reading about the year. Surprisingly, my friends will spend a lot of time looking over my books as well! Originally posted by Patty

Patty, your post was so inspiring to me. I love the page you did showing week 34 in your life. I saw a word art sign I a quilters magazine the other day that I NEED! "FINISHED IS BETTER * THAN PERFECT *". I am a perfectionist and so many times I get frustrated because my page or whatever project isnt as "good" as someone else's. I need to do accept my way and not compare so much to others. Not that I don't scrap lift at times because I love to do that but we all have our own God-given personality and I should let that shine through my projects.
    Cindy
    PSE 11 and finally PSE13
    Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i5
    8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive

Google Chrome well it was now it's IE??
    Classes: Learn Digital Scrapbooking - Elements, Easy Page Design 1 & 2, Get Organized Now, Power Scrapbooking, Art of Blending, Fix Photos Fast

Cindy's Gallery

Thank-you, Cindy! I know you will make great "365" scrapper!
    Patty
    Windows 7, CS6; Lightroom, Bridge, Canon 60D, 70D
    Classes: "Easy Page Design";"Let's Scrap"; "Get Organized Now!"; "Your Story: Brilliant!", and quite a few more!
    My Gallery: http://www.scrappersguide.com/forums...0&ppuser=13486