Digital Scrapper

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hi Nanci,

You said: "I, too, am very excited about the new year and the new format; however, is this new class appropriate for those of us who have been digitally scrapbooking for more than 15 years, or mostly meant to attract new scrappers? Will these classes teach us new techniques in Photoshop? I have always learned so much from Linda and her fantastic team, but want to be sure the class will be worth the investment."

My answer: You've asked a good question and only you can really know the answer! The reason we decided to do this class in the first place was that we noticed how many long-time scrapbookers were missing essential design principles in their pages or were hit and miss, sometimes great, sometimes not.

I can tell you that as instructors Jen, Jenifer, and I have learned a lot as we have delved deeper into specific designs. I personally feel that I've been able to up my game and understand better what I'm doing that works or doesn't work.

Will this class do that for you? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not teaching Photoshop Techniques, so if that's what you're after, this class isn't for you.

We offer a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee, so if you try it and find it's not for you, just ask for a refund!
    Linda Sattgast, President and Founder
    Adobe's Scrapbooking Expert
    http://www.digitalscrapper.com

I use Photoshop CC on a Mac.
    Browser: Safari & Firefox
    Camera: Mostly my iPhone, but also Sony Nex-7

Quote Originally Posted by fullterr View Post
    I agree with all that Shar has said, and I might add that I have been digi scrapping for over 10 years now and have benefited from these classes more than I can say. One of the things I have trouble with is that some days I come up with a "home run" and other days what seems like a really good idea falls flat. I struggle to see what it is that isn't quite right. The very first lesson has helped me to look more critically at each page and see what might be wrong with it. Do I know all the answers? NO, but this has helped me in many ways to "up my game."

Glad to hear that the class has been helpful for you, Terri!

Quote Originally Posted by SharLamb View Post
    I've been digiscrapping for about ten years, and already feel it is worthwhile...just the templates alone, but the critiquing in the gallery has been an eye-opener for me. Linda does guarantee satisfaction or your money back. I have made it my goal to scrap at least one layout with each template. And I love that they come in both 12 x 12 AND 8.5x11. I use both. One of my biggest digital-challenges is making clusters, and, voila! That issue was addressed this month. So in addition to using each template, I'm going to aim for a cluster on each one.

I love your plan, Shar! Working on areas where you feel a little weak and just practice in general will be huge for you to reach a new level of scrapbooking skill!

I've been digi scrapping for so long I can't remember but two minutes into January's lessons I knew that this is what I need to be doing. Some of it is reminding me of things I'd let slide, but more than that there is so much new 'stuff' that I'm learning from every lesson! I'm also using every template! Thanks Linda and the team. This is well worth all of the takeaway coffees I had to sacrifice!
    Cheers
    Margaret

Using CS6 on
    Windows 10, 64 bit
    Edge Internet Browser
    Wacom Intuos Tablet
    Graduate Of All sorts of classes