Digital Scrapper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default You need to read this...

Especially if you hate having photos of yourself taken...

http://myfriendteresablog.com/so-you...-photographed/
    Darcy • Fontographer & Scrapper • My Font Blog

2. Default

Thanks for sharing this Darcy. I needed to read this and it brought tears to my eyes. I have been trying to put myself in more pictures to document that I was part of an event after realizing how often there were no pictures of me, but then I find I often really dislike the picture (too heavy, too wrinkled, bad hair day, etc). I really need to get past this and this article said it beautifully.
    Firefox
    Sony NEX 5N

Classes: Let's Scrap Class (2010), Easy Page Design 1 & 2, All About You, Get Organized Now, Power Scrapbooking, Art of Blending, Actions: Fix Photos Fast, The Savvy Stasher, Natural Light Photography, Actions: Enhance Photos Fast, plus a few others....
    http://digitalscrapper.com/forums/ga...ername=loretta**************************
    My Gallery

Thanks for the reminder Darcy. I'm guilty of this myself and I know first hand what it is like to have lost a loved one (mom) and not having any photos of the two of us together.
    Nikon D60 and Nikon D700
    PSE 12
    Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8

My Gallery

Thank you for sharing Teresa's story. I am deeply touched and often find the same excuses for not having my picture taken as well. I will do better after having read this.
    Linda (Marylc)
    Proud to be a DS Creative Team "Alum"
    Photoshop CC/Lightroom
    macOS Sierra 10.12.1
    Chrome
    -------------------------
    Love Everything Digital Scrapper - Since 2008
    ------------------------
    My Gallery

Bummer, the link goes to My Friend Teresa Photography and tells me Whoops, whatever you are looking for can not be found. I'll poke around and see if I can find it.
    Doris
    PS CC , PSE 15, Nikon D90, Nikon D300, Canon G5X, Canon Pixma-100
    Windows 7 (64bit), Laptop Windows 10 (64bit), Internet Explorer

Gallery

Thx for sharing this - a well written post and something we all need to hear from time to time.

Jenifer Juris
    Digital Scrapper Instructor

Check out my blog if you like...

7. Default

Wow! 625 comments when I clicked over there to read AND leave a comment. Thanks so much for sharing Darcy.
    She couldn't have said it better!
    PSCS-CC, PSE11
    Photoshop Elements Organizer
    Lightroom CC
    Windows 7, Chrome
    Learn Digital Scrapbooking - Elements, Easy Page Design 2, Power Scrapbooking, Art of Blending Class, Click Artistry

Cheryl McCain
    My Gallery

If you haven't, Doris, just click through again. I think it's getting hit so much the server is having trouble handling all the traffic. I just tried and got your message, then tried again and got through.
    Darcy • Fontographer & Scrapper • My Font Blog

This was beautiful, made me cry because it hits VERY close to home.
    Jeanne
    Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
    Win10
    Google Chrome
    Wacom Intuos5 Graphics Tablet
    Canon EOS 7d
    Epson Stylus Photo R2000
    ProShow Producer for slideshows
    Learn Digital Scrapbooking PSE10
    Get Organized Now
    Power Scrapbooking

Thanks so much Darcy. Am guilty of this also. Going through family albums, lots of pictures of everyone but me. Time to change that.
    I have a Wacom tablet, have not used it much as of yet. I have been digital scrapbooking since 1999. Looking forward to using PSE more effectively to organize the many g's of downloaded scrapbooking supplies I have. Need to make it easier, than the hunt for the right element or background I do now, to be able to scrap more memories of family and friends.